I have migrated my blog to github
I didn't want to go into the street of Medium, even if design looks good, I didn't need the features and restrictions it comes with it. So here we are, with Jekyll in Github.
I write technical notes which can be interesting and useful for others, so during migration I also deleted a lot of non-relevant entries. Here are the hopefully growing list of my posts.
- Logging into Syslog with Go
- Adventures with Nginx and SELinux
- Elixir - REST with Cowboy
- Templating with ErlyDTL 2
- Templating with ErlyDTL 1
Distributed systems for fun and profit is a good reading, presenting complex concepts of distributed systems in an easy-to-catch manner.